Friday, March 13, 2009

Today's weather...

It was sunny outside today and I was happy that I don't have to carry my umbrella or wear by thick jacket to work. Only when I got out of train for work, it was raining, and on my way to work I was taking cover under shades of buildings and restaurants. And while dodging those few drops of rain from landing on me, I was cursing the weather until I entered my work building and began to wonder....

Wouldn't you say that changing weather makes our life less boring (I just didn't want to put it as more fun, and I don't know why). And if you don't agree with me try making a note of the time you spend in changing your wardrobe with the changing weather and every time in between when every morning you look out of your window to judge the weather outside to decide on your outfit for that day. And the spice is added when you come to work in sweat shirts and jackets, only to step out of your car and find the weather to be bright, sunny and warm! (Tell me it never happened to you. YOU LIAR!)

Yes! and how can you forget the first conversation you have with your parents everytime you call home, "Its raining here, Hows the weather there?".For some people, weather decides if its a shower day or just dry clean :) (and I didn't say it was you)

Well, weather decides so much for us. Before planning a trip we check weather, before going to work we check weather, before changing the news channel we wait for weather info, and most of the time we check "Today's Weather" just for the heck of it.

And now I feel it was actually fun to jump in and out of the shades, wiping my glasses, looking at other smart people with their umbrellas, showing up at work .....all drenched! or was it not? hmmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment